Looking for natural remedies for toothache? Want instant toothache relief? Do you have had the worst tooth pain ever and were in tears? Toothaches can be unbearable sometimes. It can make your life miserable. You may try the following natural and home remedies:
1. Onion. Put one piece of onion on to the affected tooth, leave it for 30 minutes. Onion has antibacterial properties which help remove germs and reduce tooth pain.
2. Ginger. Cut off a piece of ginger and apply it to your painful tooth. It works instantly. You can cut the rest of the ginger in pieces and keep them in a plastic bag in freezing compartment of your fridge, and you will always have it when you need it.
3. Garlic. Apply it to the affected tooth, leave it for 30 minutes. It helps ease the tooth pain.
4. Lemon/Lime Juice. Apply it on to your tooth, hold it for minutes.
5. Salt water. Add a teaspoon of salt into a cup of water, apply it for brushing and mouthwash.
6. Vinegar. Apply it to the affected tooth. You can use apple cider vinegar.