Toothache Kitchen Remedies: Vinegar, MSG, Tea & Black Pepper for Tooth Pain
Find toothache remedies in your kitchen. Vinegar, MSG, tea and black pepper can be used for tooth pain relief.
1. Mix equal amount of vinegar and water. Use it for gargling for 3 minutes, twice a day for 5 days. It will relieve the tooth pain caused by periodontitis.
2. Mix MSG (Monosodium glutamate, a common food additive) 1g with warm water 50g. Use it for gargling for 3 minutes, twice a day for 2-3 days.
3. Add tea leaves 3g (or 1 tea bag) into a cup, pour in boiling water, leave for 5 minutes, then add vinegar 10g. Use it for gargling for 3 minutes, twice a day.
4. Mix a pinch of ground black pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of table salt. Apply directly to the affected tooth. This is a very effective toothache remedy.
For more information about natural remedies and alternative cures for tooth pain, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/tooth-care/Read Related Articles
- Natural Remedies for E. Coli: Garlic, Vinegar, Ume & Coptis for Escherichia Coli
- Nettle for Arthritic Joint Pain, Hair Loss & Prostate Enlargement - Natural Remedy DIY Recipes
- How to Make Raspberry Leaf Tea for Menstrual Cramps & Pregnancy - Remedies for Women
- Home Remedies: Safflower Oil for Heart Disease, Menstrual Cramps, Joint Pain & Injuries
|More Articles About:||Toothache Tooth Pain Vinegar Tea|