Gram Flour Face Mask for Facial Hair, Skin Whitening, Acne, Pimples, Puffiness and Redness – Ayurvedic Skin Care Therapy
Gram flour face mask can be used for skin and facial care, removing facial hair, whitening skin, treating acne, pimples, puffiness and redness. This is a traditional Ayurvedic skin care therapy.
Gram flour (chickpea flour, garbanzo flour, besan, beshon) is a flour made from ground chickpeas. Gram flour in the form of a paste with water, milk or yoghurt is a popular facial exfoliant in the Indian Subcontinent – Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi.
How to Make Gram Flour Face Mask for Facial Therapy
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour, 1/4 tablespoon of turmeric and 2 tablespoons of fresh milk to make a smooth and fine paste.
2. Wash the face with lukewarm water, and let it dry.
3. Apply the paste to the entire face evently to make a mask, leave for 20-30 minutes.
4. Once the face paste gets dried up, wipe off the face mask, then rinse the face with lukewarm water.
This gram flour facial therapy will cleanse the skin, improve complexion, remove acne, pimples, puffiness, redness, facial hair, sun tan, and lighten dark skin.
For more information about natural remedies and alternative cures for skin care, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/skin-care/Read Related Articles
- Nettle for Arthritic Joint Pain, Hair Loss & Prostate Enlargement - Natural Remedy DIY Recipes
- Home Remedies Nutmeg for Digestive Disorders, Cough & Skin Care
- How to Use Juniper Oil for Joint Pain, Arthritis, Acne, Eczema, Coughs & Lung Congestion
- How to Eat Irish Moss for Skin Care & Weight Loss - Seaweed Recipes
|More Articles About:||Facial Hair Skin Whitening Acne Pimples Puffiness Redness|