Folk Remedies for High Blood Pressure – Tomato, Water Chestnut, Celery and Corn Silk
– Tomatoes 2 (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
– Sugar 1 tsp.
– Mix well, eat once a day
– This remedy has effects to cleanse heat, lower blood pressure and stop bleeding, and can be used to help treat high blood pressure and bleeding behind the eye.
2. Water chestnut
– Chinese water chestnut (Eleocharis dulcis, water chestnut, 馬蹄) is an aquatic vegetable that grows in marshes, underwater in the mud. You can find processed and canned water chestnuts in food markets. Water chestnuts are slightly sweet and very crunchy. You can eat 3-5 of canned water chestnuts a day. It can help lower blood pressure, and it is also said to help relieve Myocardial infarction (heart attack).
– Extract celery juice
– Add equal amount of honey
– Mix well, and drink 40ml, 3 times a day
– This remedy cleanses liver heat, dispels wind-dampness, and can be use to help treat high blood pressure with the symptoms of dizziness, headache, flushing, red eyes and hematuria (bloody urine). It also has good effects to lower serum cholesterol.
4. Corn Silk
– Boil corn silk (cornsilk) for 10 minutes to make a tea
– Drink it 3 times a day
– It helps increase urine output and lower blood pressure
For more information about natural remedies for high blood pressure, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/high-blood-pressure/Read Related Articles
- Celery for Acne Treatment - Skin Care Remedies
- How to Eat Celery - Home Remedies for Hypertension and Urinary Problems
- Celery for High Blood Pressure & Arteriosclerosis - How to Make a Home Remedy
|More Articles About:||Tomato Celery|