Home Remedies for Cough – Honey, Vinegar, Rock Sugar, Ginger, Orange Peel, Radish and Black Pepper
There are many home remedies that can be used to treat cough.
1. Honey and Vinegar. Mix a tablespoon honey and a tablespoon vinegar with a cup of water, drink it slowly. This remedy is good for dry cough.
2. Rock Sugar. Hold a piece of rock sugar in the mouth and let it dissolve slowly, or mix rock sugar with water and drink it slowly. This remedy is good for dry cough.
3. Ginger. Add some sugar to a slice of fresh ginger, and put it in your mouth. Hold it for 5-10 minutes. This remedy is good for wet cough.
4. Orange Peel. Boil orange peel in water for 10 minutes, and drink it.
5. Radish or Daikon. Eat some radish or daikon. It is said that radish or daikon has effect to drive the uprising Qi down, thus can relieve the cough.
6. Black Pepper. Mix some black pepper powder and sugar with a tablespoon of water, and swallow it slowly.
For more information about natural remedies and alternative cures for cough, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/cough/Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)