How to Use Potassium Alum for Mouth Ulcers, Gum Sores, Bleeding, Wounds, Hemorrhoids, Nosebleeds, Pustules and Body Odor
Potassium Alum is a crystal-white mineral. It has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. Potassium Alum is widely used as an astringent and a styptic to stop bleeding, clean and heal minor cuts and wounds, and cure bad gums, nosebleeds, hemorrhoids and pustules. It is also used as a deodorant to reduce body odor – often applied to the underarms, or after shaving.
How to Use Potassium Alum
1. To treat mouth/canker sores, gum inflammation, nosebleeds, cuts, wounds, hemorrhoids and pustules:
- Apply a pinch of the powder to the affected area,
- Or dissolve some potassium alum in water, use it as mouthwash, or use it to wash the affected area.
2. To treat nosebleeds:
- Dissolve a pinch of the powder in some water, use a cotton ball to soak it and apply to the nose.
3. To treat body odor (feet or underarms):
- Apply the powder to your feet or underarms
- Or mix it with some water and then apply the solution to the area
For more information about natural remedies and alternative treatment for ulcers, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/ulcers/Read Related Articles
- Gotu Kola for Urinary Tract Infection, Jaundice, Bleeding, Wounds, Bruises & Skin Boils - Herbal Formulas
- Germander for Weight Loss, Digestion, Gout and Wounds
- How to Make Elder Lotion and Ointment for Skin Care, Freckles, Blemishes, Wounds, Sprains, Bruises, Scalds, Burns and Chilblains - European Remedies
- Dittany of Crete for Digestive Disorders, Menstrual Cramps, Wounds and Skin Care - European Remedies
|More Articles About:||Mouth Ulcers Gum Sores Bleeding Wounds Hemorrhoids Nosebleeds Pustules|