Seaweed Mung Bean Soup for High Blood Pressure, Beriberi, Edema, Lymphadenopathy, Goiter, Boils, Phlegm Heat Cough, Itchy Skin and Eczema
Seaweed Mung Bean Soup is a folk remedy that can be used to help treat high blood pressure, beriberi, edema, lymphadenopathy (lymph nodes), goiter, boils, phlegm heat cough, itchy skin and eczema.
According to the traditional medicine and food guidelines, green mung bean has diuretic and cooling properties, seaweed (kelp) has cooling, hard-mass-softening and phlegm-eliminating properties. So this remedy cleanses heat and fever, expels phlegm and dampness, softens and resolves hard masses.
- Dried seaweed (Kelp) 60g
- Green mung bean 150g
- Brown Sugar 50g
- Soak seaweed in cold water for at least 1 hour or over night, then rinse and cut in small pieces
- Soak mung beans for 2-3 hours or over night
- Boil and simmer seaweed and mung bean in 2 cups of water until the mung beans are tender.
- Add brown sugar
- Take it once a day
Please note, this remedy is not recommended to a person who has a weak spleen and stomach due to its cooling effects.
For more information about natural remedies for goiter, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/goiter/Read Related Articles
- Lungwort for Bronchitis, Cough, Asthma, Tuberculosis & Chest Infections - European Lung Remedies
- Home Remedies Nutmeg for Digestive Disorders, Cough & Skin Care
- How to Use Juniper Oil for Joint Pain, Arthritis, Acne, Eczema, Coughs & Lung Congestion
- How to Eat Irish Moss for Skin Care & Weight Loss - Seaweed Recipes
|More Articles About:||Edema Boils Phlegm Heat Cough Itchy Skin Eczema Seaweed|