Home Remedies: Chervil for Indigestion, High Blood Pressure, Bladder Disorders, Kidney Stones and Cystitis
Chervil is said to relieve indigestion, high blood pressure, bladder disorders, kidney stones and cystitis.
Chervil is a member of the parsley family. Chervil has fine flavors and fragrances. It is used as a spice for cooking. Chervil is one of the classic French cooking spices and used frequently in French cuisine.
Chervil has warming properties. Its taste and fragrance stimulate and tonify stomach, and help treat indigestion. As an aid for digestion, chervil is often used as a spice added to the dishes, soups, sauces and salads. You can use it with fish, chicken, or other foods. Please note, chervil should be added into the food at the end of cooking time, because the Chervil’s flavour is lost very easily in heat.
Chervil has mild effects to lower blood pressure. Drinking chervil tea or adding chervil in foods can benefit people with high blood pressure.
Chervil is a diuretic. It helps treat bladder disorders, kidney stones, and cystitis by regulating the circulation.
Eating a mild potato soup with chervil is said to be helpful for treating kidney stones. You may add celery to the soup for cystitis.
Recipe – potato and chervil soup:
- Potatoes 3 (medium size)
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Fresh chervil 2 tablespoons
- Celery 2 stalks
- Water 3 cups
- Milk 1/2 – 1 cup (optional)
- Peel and dice the potatoes
- Cut celery into small pieces
- Chop chervil into small pieces
- Place a large saucepan on a stove
- Melt the butter
- Add the potatoes, celery and water, cover the saucepan
- Simmer for 30 minutes
- You may add the milk
- Adjust salt and seasoning to taste
- Turn off the heat, before serving, stir in the chervil
For more information about natural remedies for kidney stones, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/kidney-stone/Read Related Articles
- Joe Pye Weed (Eutrochium) for Kidney, Bladder Stones & Fevers - Native American Remedies
- Herbal Remedies: Hydrangea for Prostatitis, Enlarged Prostate, Kidney Stone & Bladder Stones
- Goldenrod for Kidney Stone, Bladder Stones, Nephritis, Cystitis & Urinary Tract Infection
- Gentian Root for Indigestion, Heartburn, Flatulent Colic & Gas - European Herbal Medicine
|More Articles About:||Indigestion Bladder Kidney Cystitis Chervil|