Radish (Daikon) for Phlegm Cough & Bronchitis – Home Remedies
Radish (Daikon) can be used to treat phlegm cough, acute laryngitis, sore throat, bronchitis and diphtheria.
1. Mix radish juice 250 grams, sugar 30 grams, and two drops of ginger juice. Two times a day. This remedy is effective to treat acute laryngitis, sore throat, and bronchitis.
2. Mix 2 tsp of radish juice and 1 tsp of honey. Two times a day. This remedy has effect to remove phlegm. It can be used for bronchitis, wet cough, bloody sputum, and tuberculosis.
3. Use leaves of radish 60 grams to make a tea, drink it two times a day. This remedy relieves acute laryngitis, sore throat and diphtheria.
Why radish has the effects to relieve cough and upper respiratory problems? Because radish, according to traditional Chinese medicine and food guidelines, has the downward guiding properties. It can lead (move) Qi (energy flow) and fluid from the upper body (lungs and stomach) to the intestine in the lower body. In other words, if you have symptoms of wet cough, bronchitis, sore throat, or full feeling in lungs or in stomach, you can use radish to relieve the symptoms.Read Related Articles
- Dhumapana: Herbal Smoking for Cough, Bronchitis & Asthma - Ayurvedic Therapy
- Lungwort Treats Bronchitis & Tuberculosis - European Lung Remedies
- Nutmeg for Digestive Disorders, Cough & Skin Care
- Arisaema Triphyllum (Jack in the Pulpit) for Bronchitis, Asthma & Rheumatism
|More Articles About:||Phlegm Cough Bronchitis Radish|