Crohn’s disease, it is said that at the present time, there is no cure for it. In China, there are some traditional Chinese medicine doctors trying to treat this disease with traditional herbal medicine. It is reported that some of patients were cured.
Crohn’s disease is a type of inflammatory bowel disease that may affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from mouth to anus. The main symptoms of the disease include abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, weight loss, skin rashes, arthritis, eye inflammation, tiredness, etc.
In Shanghai, China, a Chinese doctor cured a woman who had Crohn’s disease. The patient had this disease for six years with the symptoms of abdominal pain, sweating, bleeding stool, poor appetite, poor sleep, red tongue and weakness.
– Endoscopy: pyloric ulcer.
– Pathology: antral gastritis, chronic non-atrophic gastritis.
– Western Medical Diagnosis: Crohn’s disease
– Chinese Medical Diagnosis: Weakness of stomach and spleen, constrained gallbladder qi, and intestinal heat-damp.
– Treatment of traditional Chinese medicine: promote stomach and spleen, disperse the stagnated gallbladder qi, and expel intestinal heat-damp.
The herbal formula for the treatment is:
– Codonopsis (党参) 10 grams
– Fu ling (茯苓) 10 grams
– Tangerine peel (陈皮) 3 grams
– Paeonia lactiflora (白芍) 10 grams
– Saussurea costus (木香) 3 grams
– Coptis (黄连) 3 grams
– Amur cork tree bark (黄柏) 3 grams
– Tree peony bark (丹皮) 6 grams
– Cuttlebone (海螵蛸) 10 grams
– Fritillaria thunbergii (浙贝母) 10 grams
– Pseudocydonia (木瓜) 6 grams
Make the above herbs into a decoction, drink half a time, twice a day.
Please note, this post is for research purposes only. You should always consult your doctor before taking any remedies.
For more information about Chinese medicine, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/chinese-medicine/