Natural Remedies: Camphor for Ringworm, Scabies, Skin Sores, Frostbite, Athlete’s Foot and Toothache
Camphor can be used to treat ringworm, scabies, skin sores, frostbite, athlete’s foot and toothache.
Camphor is is a white-transparent solid with a strong aromatic odor. It is made by distilling the bark and wood of the camphor tree – a large evergreen tree found in Asia. As a medicine, camphor in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is said to be pungent, warming and toxic. It has effects to eliminate fungal infections and repel insects. TCM usually uses it externally for treating skin diseases, such as ringworm, scabies, skin sores, frostbite, and athlete’s foot. It also can be used for minor burns, and used for toothache.
How to use camphor for ringworm, scabies, skin sores, frostbite, athlete’s foot and toothache:
– Apply a pinch of camphor powder to the affected area, once a day.
– Mix a pinch of camphor powder with sesame oil, rub it to the affected area, twice daily.
– Or apply a camphor ointment to the affected area. 3 times daily.
Please note, camphor is poisonous when ingested larger quantities. It can cause seizures, confusion, irritability, nausea, vomiting and neuromuscular hyperactivity. When using camphor products, be sure to consult a doctor and read the instructions on the labels.
For more information about natural remedies for ringworm, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/ringworm/Read Related Articles
- Nutmeg for Digestive Disorders, Cough & Skin Care
- How to Eat Irish Moss for Skin Care & Weight Loss - Seaweed Recipes
- Gotu Kola for Urinary Tract Infection, Jaundice, Bleeding, Wounds, Bruises & Skin Boils - Herbal Formulas
- How to Make Elder Lotion and Ointment for Skin Care, Freckles, Blemishes, Wounds, Sprains, Bruises, Scalds, Burns and Chilblains - European Remedies
|More Articles About:||Ringworm Scabies Skin Sores Frostbite Foot Toothache Camphor|