Looking for cold and cogh home Remedies?
The following are five home remedies that can be used for treatment of cold and cough:
1. Hot water. Drink lots of hot water and take hot baths. Run a humidifier.
2. Hot food. Eat ginger, garlic, curry or chili pepper, eaten raw, or cooked in food.
3. Vitamin C. Take in vitamin C from foods, juices or in supplement form.
4. Essential oil. Place a drop or two of either eucalyptus or peppermint essential oil on a cotton ball, hold it near your nose and breath deeply.
5. Vinegar. Put some vinegar (you can use apple cider vinegar) in a pan and heat until it begins to steam. Inhale the vapor.