Prevent and Treat Arteriosclerosis with Kitchen Remedies
There are many great home and kitchen remedies that can be used to prevent and treat arteriosclerosis (atherosclerosis), heart disease and high cholesterol.
1. Garlic and Onion. Garlic, onion, and green onion are members of the genus – allium. Garlic and onion can help in removing cholesterol from the bloodstream, makes deposits less sticky, and treat arteriosclerosis condition.
2. Citrus: As a common genus, citrus includes lemon, orange, lime and grapefruit. These fruits are rich in vitamin C, and are great remedies for arteriosclerosis, heart disorders and high cholesterol. You can eat the fresh fruits, or the juices, or the peels.
3. Honey. It is said that honey is best home remedies for arteriosclerosis.
4. Apple. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”. Eat apples, apple juice or apple cider vinegar. Apples are very good in reducing the accumulation of fat in the arteries. Eating apples or drink apple juice on a regular basis will the help in preventing cholesterol absorption.
5. Papaya. Papaya has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a blood mover. Eating papaya can help with arteriosclerosis. You can eat fresh papaya, or use it to make a papaya soup.
6. Carrot. Eating fresh carrot or drinking carrot juice daily can help with arteriosclerosis.
7. Spinach. Eating spinach everyday is one of the good diet for arteriosclerosis.
8. Sweet potato. Eating sweet potatoes can lower the risk of heart disease and help with atherosclerosis. Sweet potatoes have a positive effect on blood sugar – help stabilize blood sugar levels. The substantial fiber content of sweet potatoes also lowers the risk of cancer and heart disease.
You can use these vegetables and fruits individually or in combination. For example:
* Garlic and apple cider vinegar. Combine 10 cloves of crushed garlic with 2 cup of apple cider vinegar and keep it for 1 week. Or if you want to use it immediately, you can boil apple cider vinegar with the crushed garlic for 5 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 2 times a day before meal.
* Garlic and honey. Combine 10 cloves of crushed garlic with a cup of honey and keep it for 1 week. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day before meal.
* Lemon and honey. Mix equal amount of honey and lemon juice. Swallow 1 tablespoon before going to bed.
* Onion and honey. Cut onion into small pieces, and mix with a cup of honey. Take 1 tablepoon before going to bed.
* Carrot juice and spinach juice. Mix 3 cups of carrot juice and 2 cups of spinach juice.
* Salad of apple, carrot, onion and lemon.Read Related Articles
- How to Eat Eggplant - Food Therapy for High Blood Pressure, Coronary Heart Disease, Arteriosclerosis, Cerebral Thrombosis, Hemorrhagic Purpura and Age Spots
- Celery for High Blood Pressure & Arteriosclerosis - How to Make a Home Remedy
- Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements for Arteriosclerosis Treatment
- Herbal Remedies Capsicum and Parsley for Atherosclerosis - Arteriosclerosis
|More Articles About:||Arteriosclerosis|