Alcohol Helps Relieve Toothache and Pulpitis
Alcohol can be used for toothache, gingivitis, pulpitis and periodontitis.
1. Soak a cotton ball into 75% alcohol, and place it into ears, the tooth pain will be relived in 3 to 5 minutes. You can apply the cotton balls to both ears if toothache is severe.
2. Soak a cotton ball into 75% alcohol, and place it around the tooth. This remedy is effective for pulpitis.
3. Mix an egg white with the same amount of 75% alcohol. Apply it into the mouth, leave for 5 minutes. Two times a day. This remedy can be used for periodontitis and gingivitis.
4. Mix 50 grams of 75% alcohol, 50 grams of water, and 10 grams of salt. Heat it in a microwave, then apply it into the mouth, leave for a few minutes. It will relive your tooth pain.
You can use a distilled beverage (spirit), like brandy, gin, vodka, or whisky if you cannot found 75% alcohol.Read Related Articles
- Natural Remedies: Camphor for Ringworm, Scabies, Skin Sores, Frostbite, Athlete's Foot and Toothache
- How to Eat Burdock for Face Swelling, Dizziness, Lung Fever, Sore Throat, Toothache and Skin Boils - Food Therapy Recipes
- Allspice for Toothache, Muscle Ache, Joint Pain and Bruises - American Remedies
- Indian Spice - Hing (Asafoetida) for Toothache - Ayurvedic Remedies
|More Articles About:||Toothache Pulpitis|