Homemade Tooth Powder or Toothpaste for Toothache, Gum Infection and Gingivitis – White Oak, Comfrey, Peppermint, Horsetail, Slippery Elm, Cloves, Bayberry and Stevia
How to treat toothache, gum infection and gingivitis? You can make your own tooth powder or toothpaste with herbal remedies, such as white oak, slippery elm, peppermint, etc.
Here is a herbal formula for making tooth powder or toothpaste:
– White Oak Bark 30g
– Comfrey root 30g
– Peppermint 30g
– Horsetail 30g
– Slippery Elm Bark 10g
– Cloves 10g
– Bayberry Bark 10g
– Stevia 10g
How to make a tooth powder:
– Make the above herbs into a fine powder, and mix them well
– Store it in an air-tight jar.
– Every time, take a teaspoon of powder in the palm of your hand
– Pick up the powder with a moistened toothbrush
How to make a toothpaste:
– Make the above herbs into a fine powder
– Add powder and 3 teaspoons of glycerin in a bowl
– Slowly add water to the bowl, mix them to make a toothpaste
– Spoon the substance into a small refillable plastic squeeze bottle or any container
– Use it just as a regular toothpaste
Note: Glycerin (or Glycerol, glycerine) is a simple polyol compound that is widely used in pharmaceutical formulations.
This herbal tooth powder and toothpaste can be used to help treat pyorrhea, severe gingivitis, gum infection and toothache.
For more information about natural remedies for gingivitis, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/gingivitis/Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)