Herbal Remedies: Fenugreek for Skin Care
Fenugreek can be used for skin care. Fenugreek is very effective in the treatment of skin infections. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Fenugreek reduces swelling, pain, redness on the skin. It is very useful in curing many skin diseases, such as boils, sunburns, gout, acne, eczema and abscesses.
1. Fenugreek seeds and yoghurt paste for general facial care
Max 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seed powder with 1 tablespoon of plain yoghurt. Leave it for an hour. Then apply the paste onto the face, leave for 30 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water.
2. Fenugreek leaves and turmeric paste for pimples and blackheads
Max a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves with turmeric. Apply it onto your face. This is a good remedy for pimple and blackhead prone skin.
3. Fenugreek leaves and milk paste for wrinkles
Make a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves and add some milk to it. Applying this to your face. This remedy improves the skin complexion, and has effects to delay the appearance of fine lines and reduce wrinkles.
4. Fenugreek seeds or leaves paste for pimples and other skin infections
Mix a teaspoon of fenugreek seed powder with some water, make a slight thin mixture. Or you can crush some fresh fenugreek leaves to make a paste. Apply it onto the face. Leave for overnight. Then wash the face with lukewarm water in the morning. This remedy treats pimples and other skin infections.
5. Fenugreek decoction for skin cleansing
Boil one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds (or a handful of fresh fenugreek leaves) in water for 10 minutes. Then strain out the water. You can use this decoction to wash your face for cleansing and nourishing your skin. You can also drink the decoction. Drink it for two times a day. This remedy will flush out waste products from your body, and make your skin free from toxins.
For more information about natural remedies and alternative cures for skin care, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/skin-care/Read Related Articles
- Nutmeg for Digestive Disorders, Cough & Skin Care
- How to Eat Irish Moss for Skin Care & Weight Loss - Seaweed Recipes
- Gotu Kola for Urinary Tract Infection, Jaundice, Bleeding, Wounds, Bruises & Skin Boils - Herbal Formulas
- How to Make Elder Lotion and Ointment for Skin Care, Freckles, Blemishes, Wounds, Sprains, Bruises, Scalds, Burns and Chilblains - European Remedies
|More Articles About:||Skin Fenugreek|