Kiwifruit for Thirst, Mouth Ulcer, Sore Throat, Lung Fever, Dry Cough, Constipation, Hemorrhoids, Gonorrhea and Ischuria
Kiwifruit (Actinidia chinensis) is a cooling fruit which has effects to relieve the heat-related symptoms of thirst, mouth ulcer, sore throat, lung fever, dry cough, heartburn, vomiting, constipation, hemorrhoids, gonorrhea, and ischuria due to excessive internal heat. The following are the remedies using kiwifruit.
1. Kiwifruit and honey for fever and thirst:
- Boil kiwifruit (peeled) in water with honey, and drink it. Twice a day.
2. Kiwifruit and ginger for vomiting due to internal heat:
- 2 fresh kiwifruits
- 2 slices of fresh ginger
- Extract the juice from the kiwi fruit and ginger, mix them and drink. Twice a day.
3. Kiwifruit, pear and tremella fuciformis for lung fever, dry cough, vomiting, dry mouth, throat sore, mouth sores and constipation caused by excessive internal heat or due to the side effects of chemotherapy / radiotherapy:
- Fresh kiwifruit (peeled) 200g
- Fresh pear 100g
- Tremella fuciformis (water soaked) 50g
- White sugar 1 table spoon
- Prepare a large pot with a rack for steaming, or use a steamer, and add some water. Put kiwifruit, pear, tremella fuciformis and sugar in a bowl, and place it on the rack. Steam it for 15 minutes. Leave for cooling, then eat it. Twice a day.
4. Kiwifruit syrup for polydipsia, hemorrhoids, gonorrhea and ischuria:
- 1 pound of kiwifruits (peeled and cut into small pieces)
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 cups of water
- Add the kiwifruits, sugar and water in a large saucepan. Place the pan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, then reduce the heat, and simmer the syrup for ten minutes without stirring. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Store the syrup to a non-metal container. Eat 1-2 table spoons. Twice a day.
5. Kiwifruit, apple and banana soup for fever, thirst, loss of appetite, indigestion and difficult urination due to heat and inflammation:
- Kiwifruit 200g
- Apple 1
- Banana 2
- Sugar 2 table spoons
- Starch 1 table spoon
Peel and cut the above fruits into pieces, boil them in 3-4 cups of water for 1 minute, add sugar and starch, stirring. Remove from heat. The soup is ready.
Please note, women in menstrual period are unfavorable eat kiwifruits due to the cooling property. And there is a report that says children who eat kiwifruit might have an allergic reaction.
For more information about natural remedies and alternative cures for constipation, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/constipation/Read Related Articles
- 7 Gonorrhea Remedies for Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Lungwort Treats Bronchitis & Tuberculosis - European Lung Remedies
- Nutmeg for Digestive Disorders, Cough & Skin Care
- How to Use Juniper Oil for Joint Pain, Acne & Lung Congestion
|More Articles About:||Thirst Mouth Ulcer Sore Throat Lung Fever Cough Constipation Hemorrhoids Gonorrhea Ischuria Kiwifruit|