Sesame Seed Oil for Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne and Dry Skin – Skin Care Remedies
Sesame seed oil has moisturizing, soothing and emollient properties. It can be used as a skin care remedy to help treat eczema, psoriasis, acne and dry skin. It is said that sesame seed oil can help prevent blackheads, clear the skin of pimples, and fade blemishes.
Sesame seed oil is rich in vitamins E, B and minerals such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. It also contains protein as well as lecithin.
How to use sesame seed oil for skin care?
1. Sesame seed oil and almond oil
– Sesame seed oil 3 table spoons
– Almond oil 3 table spoons
– Lavender oil 8 drops (optional)
– Mix them well
– Apply a few drops to the affected area
2. Use sesame seed oil for massage
– Use a few drops of sesame seed oil to massage the face at night
– Then cove with a warm washcloth
– Wash off in the morning
3. Eat sesame seed oil
– Eat sesame seed oil with salad, bread or other food
– Consume a tea spoon once a day
– It helps relieve constipation, and help prevent outbreaks of acne due to internal fire.
For more information about natural remedies for skin care, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/skin-care/Read Related Articles
- Nutmeg for Digestive Disorders, Cough & Skin Care
- How to Use Juniper Oil for Joint Pain, Acne & Lung Congestion
- How to Eat Irish Moss for Skin Care & Weight Loss - Seaweed Recipes
- Gotu Kola for Urinary Tract Infection, Jaundice, Bleeding, Wounds, Bruises & Skin Boils - Herbal Formulas
|More Articles About:||Eczema Psoriasis Acne Skin Sesame|