Propolis for Mouth Ulcers and Wounds – New Supplements
Propolis, or Bee Propolis, propolis resin, bee glue, is resinous substance collected by honeybees from plants, particularly from flowers and leaf buds.
Propolis contains antioxidants called flavonoids, which scientists think to be the active ingredients. Scientific studies suggest propolis may be active against bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms.
Propolis can be used to treat mouth ulcers, stomach ulcers and Wounds.
For cuts, bruises, wounds and mouth ulcers, apply a few drops of propolis on the wounded/infected areas, it will prevent infection, inflammation and fever, relieve pain, heal ulcers and close cuts.
For Stomach/gastric ulcers, dilute a few drops of propolis into cold or warm water (50 C), juice, or milk, twice a day while the stomach is empty. In today’s nutritional supplement market, propolis is also available in other forms, including tablet, capsule, and powder. It’s available in supplement stores and online. You should read the instructions for the proper dosage before taking it.
Please note: Propolis is safe when using properly. But it may still have some side effects to some people.
1. For some people, it may develop allergies if repeatedly use it.
2. Be careful, don’t apply it to your eyes.Read Related Articles
- Gotu Kola for Urinary Tract Infection, Jaundice, Bleeding, Wounds, Bruises & Skin Boils - Herbal Formulas
- Germander for Weight Loss, Digestion, Gout and Wounds
- How to Make Elder Lotion and Ointment for Skin Care, Freckles, Blemishes, Wounds, Sprains, Bruises, Scalds, Burns and Chilblains - European Remedies
- Dittany of Crete for Digestive Disorders, Menstrual Cramps, Wounds and Skin Care - European Remedies
|More Articles About:||Mouth Ulcers Wounds Propolis|