Hair Care Remedies: Okra for Hair Growth
Looking for hair care remedies? Okra (Lady’s Finger) can be used for hair growth. It is said that okra strengthens hair roots and helps it to have more length and volume.
Okra is a vegetable, which is one of the most liked vegetables by Indians. You can find it in a food market, and use it to make a wonderful soup or dish.
Using okra for hair care is simple. You can use it to make a homemade hair care remedy. It can be used externally on your hair to promote hair growth. Okra is a good source of vitamins A, B complex (B6, Thiamin) Vitamin B, C and E, iron, zinc and calcium. It is rich in fiber, and high in Folic acid. So okra is a great natural conditioner for the damaged hair replacing lost nutrients. It is full of plant infusions to help you get your hair into shape.
Here are instructions of how to use okra for hair growth:
1. Wash your hair.
2. Prepare 3-5 young okra.
3. Choose one of the following two methods to make okra mixture:
- Method 1 – Okra and Lemon Juice:
- Cut okra into pieces.
- Boil in water till it is slim, and cool it off.
- Add few drops of lemon juice to it.
- Method 2 – Okra and Salt:
- Place okra in a bowl of water for 15 minutes, then take out.
- Remove the stalk and put the okra in another bowl with 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- rub the okra until completely smashed and slimy, then mix it with a lotion.
4. Apply the mixture to your hair, and gently spread and rub it into the scalp.
5. Let it dry in your hair, and then comb through and style as usual.
6. Do not wash your hair for 2-3 weeks.
You will see that your hair will grow in length and will have more volume. You can also include okra into your diet.Read Related Articles
- Nettle for Arthritic Joint Pain, Hair Loss & Prostate Enlargement - DIY Recipes
- He Shou Wu for Longevity, Liver Blood Deficiency & Graying Hair - Chinese Anti-Aging Herb
- Black Currant Oil: Herbal Remedies for Skin Care and Hair Care
- Sugaring for Facial Hair - Arabic Remedies for Hair Removal
|More Articles About:||Hair Okra|