Do you know how to make lemon honey syrup for treating coughs? It is easy. You can make your homemade cough remedy using lemon juice and honey. Here is DIY recipe:
– Lemon 2
– Honey 1/2 cup
– Water 1/2 cup
– Cut lemons in two parts
– squeeze the juice out with your hands (wash your hands before doing it)
– Put honey, lemon juice and water in a bowl
– Heat it in microwave to lukewarm
– Stir and mix it well
– Store it in a bottle
– Take the syrup 1-2 teaspoons, 3 times a day
There are two other ways to get lemon juice:
1. Use 1/2 cup of bottled lemon juice.
2. Cut lemons into slices, and boil it in a cup of water for 5-10 minutes and strain.
For more information about natural cures for cough, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/cough/