How to Make Lemon Honey Syrup for Coughs – Homemade Cough Remedies DIY Recipes
Do you know how to make lemon honey syrup for treating coughs? It is easy. You can make your homemade cough remedy using lemon juice and honey. Here is DIY recipe:
– Lemon 2
– Honey 1/2 cup
– Water 1/2 cup
– Cut lemons in two parts
– squeeze the juice out with your hands (wash your hands before doing it)
– Put honey, lemon juice and water in a bowl
– Heat it in microwave to lukewarm
– Stir and mix it well
– Store it in a bottle
– Take the syrup 1-2 teaspoons, 3 times a day
There are two other ways to get lemon juice:
1. Use 1/2 cup of bottled lemon juice.
2. Cut lemons into slices, and boil it in a cup of water for 5-10 minutes and strain.
For more information about natural cures for cough, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/cough/Access denied for user 'kevin'@'localhost' (using password: NO)