Turmeric for Wounds, Cuts, Bruises, Injuries, Bleeding and Menstrual Pain – Indian Ayurvedic Remedies
Turmeric is used in India as an Ayurvedic Remedy to treat wounds, cuts, bruises, injuries, bleeding and menstrual pain.
Turmeric is a common cooking spice. You can keep a bottle of turmeric powder in your kitchen, and use it as a home remedy when needed.
1. To treat cuts and scrape:
For minor cuts and scrape, apply a pinch of turmeric powder to the area. It will quickly stop the bleeding, and it also works as an antiseptic.
2. To treat traumatic injuries, bruises and wounds:
- Apply some turmeric powder to the area, and tie a bandage if needed.
- Make an ointment to relieve pain and swelling. Here is the recipe: Mix some turmeric powder, pieces of onion and hot mustard oil into an ointment. Apply the mixture to the affected area, covering with a cloth, and tie a bandage. Change it once a day.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with a glass of hot milk. It will relieve pain and remove stagnant blood.
3. To treat menstrual pain:
Women who have menstrual pain due to stagnant blood can use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder to make a tea or take it with a cup of hot milk during the menstruation cycle. It will help remove stagnant blood and relieve the pain.
Please note, if you have severe wound, injury, bleeding or pain, you should seek medical care immediately. Turmeric should be only used for minor problems.
For more information about natural remedies for wounds, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/wounds/Read Related Articles
- Nettle for Arthritic Joint Pain, Hair Loss & Prostate Enlargement - Natural Remedy DIY Recipes
- How to Make Raspberry Leaf Tea for Menstrual Cramps & Pregnancy - Remedies for Women
- Home Remedies: Safflower Oil for Heart Disease, Menstrual Cramps, Joint Pain & Injuries
- How to Use Juniper Oil for Joint Pain, Arthritis, Acne, Eczema, Coughs & Lung Congestion
|More Articles About:||Wounds Cuts Bruises Injuries Bleeding Menstrual Pain Turmeric|