Four Home Remedies for Sore and Itchy Throat
Sore, itchy throat and cough are common ailments that are often caused by a cold or a flu. If you have these symptoms: sore throat with sneezing, coughing, runny nose, and fatigue, you likely got a cold or flu. While you treat your cold or flu, you can ease sore throat and cough by using the following natural, home or alternative remedies:
1. Lemon and Honey. Make a mixture of one part lemon juice and two parts honey. Sip the mixture slowly. Drink it every 2 hours.
2. Chamomile Tea. Taken it every 4 hours. It will ease pain and reduce inflammation.
3. Garlic. Garlic is a natural antibiotic, can be helpful in the speeding up of recovery and removal of bacteria, especially if your sore throat is caused by the flu or bacterial infection.
4. Black Tea. Drink strong hot black tea (2 or 3 tea bags per cup). Drinking tea can keep the throat warm and moist. This will help an itchy throat.Read Related Articles
- European Elder (Elderberry) for Flu, Cold, Fever, Cough, Sore Throat, Chest Congestion and Sinus Infections
- Cream of Tartar for High Blood Pressure, Urinary Tract Infection, Sore Throat and Arthritis - Home & Kitchen Remedies
- Chickweed for Rashes, Itchy Skin, Eczema, Insect Bites, Cuts, Burns, Bruises and Rheumatic Pains
- How to Eat Burdock for Face Swelling, Dizziness, Lung Fever, Sore Throat, Toothache and Skin Boils - Food Therapy Recipes
|More Articles About:||Sore Itchy Throat|