Asthma is a common lung condition that affects the trachea and bronchial tubes by becoming inflamed and plugged with mucus. It causes difficulty breathing.
The following home remedies and natural cures can help treat and relieve asthma:
1. Hot water. Drink a cup of hot water.
2. Hot coffee. Drink hot and strong coffee without sugar, milk or cream in it.
3. Hot tea. Drink hot and dark tea.
4. Lemon juice. Drink lemon juice.
5. Ice water. Drink one or two glasses of ice water.
6. Steam therapy. Stay in the bathroom, turn hot water on in the shower, and let the bathroom filled with steam. Take deep breaths. The steam may help your breathing. Or you can go to kitchen, use a pot to boil water. When the steam comes out, fan the steam with your hand (or with a newspaper) and take in deep breaths of steam (be precautious, keep distance, don’t burn your nose).
7. Cold air therapy. Go outside, stay in somewhere where the air is cold and fresh, and take deep breaths.