Home Remedies for Sore, Itchy Throat and Cough
Sore, itchy throat and cough are common ailments that are often caused by a cold or a flu. If you have these symptoms: sore throat with sneezing, coughing, runny nose, and fatigue, you likely got a cold or flu. While you treat your cold or flu, you can ease sore throat and cough by using the following natural, home or alternative remedies:
1. Lemon and Honey. Make a mixture of one part lemon juice and two parts honey. Sip the mixture slowly. Drink it every 2 hours.
2. Chamomile Tea. Taken it every 4 hours. It will ease pain and reduce inflammation.
3. Garlic. Garlic is a natural antibiotic, can be helpful in the speeding up of recovery and removal of bacteria, especially if your sore throat is caused by the flu or bacterial infection.
4. Black Tea. Drink strong hot black tea (2 or 3 tea bags per cup). Drinking tea can keep the throat warm and moist. This will help an itchy throat.
For more information of natural, herbal and home remedies and alternative treatment for sore, itchy throat and cough, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/tag/cough/Read Related Articles
- Lungwort for Bronchitis, Cough, Asthma, Tuberculosis & Chest Infections - European Lung Remedies
- Home Remedies Nutmeg for Digestive Disorders, Cough & Skin Care
- How to Make Horehound Remedies for Coughs, Asthma, Bronchitis & Sore Throat - European Cough Cures
- Natural Cough Remedies: Elecampane for Coughs, Asthma, Bronchitis and Shortness of Breath - European Herbal Medicine
|More Articles About:||Sore Itchy Throat Cough|