Coca-Cola for Common Cold, Flu & Diarrhea
Coca-Cola (Coke Soda) can be used for treating common cold, flu and diarrhea. Here are how to use it:
Common cold and flu: Take some fresh ginger and put it in a pot with a can of Coca-Cola. Bring it to a boil, keep on a low heat for a few minutes, and then drink it.
Diarrhea: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into a cup, heat it in a microwave, and drink it.
Why Coca-Cola has the effects to treat common cold, flu and diarrhea?
According to my observation, Coca-Cola has lifting properties. It lifts energy and fluid flow from intestine to lung. Coca-Cola draws the water in the intestine and pumps it to lungs. This causes two results:
- The intestine becomes drier and less watery, so the diarrhea dries up.
- The lungs can fight bacteria with the well supplied energy and fluid, so the cold or flu is relieved.
But the lifting effect of Coca-Cola is temporary, not like ginseng (or huang qi) that has long term tonifying effects. You should not use Coca-Cola as a tonic and rely on it. Excessive Coca-Cola consumption could lead to lung or breast problems.
1. This Coca-Cola remedy is less effective to those who drink Coca-Cola all the time than to those who only drink Coca-Cola occasionally. This is easy to understand that, just like any medicine, when you use it for a long time, it will lead to drug resistance or drug tolerance.
2. If you suffer from severe diarrhea, you should seek medical attention, because Coca-Cola only works for light diarrhea.Read Related Articles
- European Elder (Elderberry) for Flu, Cold, Fever, Cough, Sore Throat, Chest Congestion and Sinus Infections
- Chives for Appetite, Stomach Upset, Flatulence, Stuffy Nose and Cold - Home & Kitchen Remedies
- Catnip for Insomnia, Headache, Cold, Wet Cough, Bronchitis, Fever, Colic and Digestion
- Cardinal Flower for Stomach Ache, Bronchial Spasms, Cold, Croup, Nosebleeds, Fever, Headache and Worms - Native American Remedies
|More Articles About:||Cold Flu Diarrhea|