There are many home remedies that are said to relieve acid reflux and heartburn, such as apple, papaya, honey, vinegar and ginger. You may have them in your kitchen.
You can try each one, and see which one is good for you. Because a remedy may work for someone, but may not work for others.
Here is how to try the home remedies:
1. Eat an apple, a portion of fresh papaya, a carrot or a banana.
2. If none of them work, then try honey or sugar. Take 1-2 table spoons of honey or sugar in warm water.
3. Or take 1-2 table spoons of vinegar (for example, apple cider vinegar).
4. Or take a table spoon of olive oil after meal.
5. Or try one of these juice: orange peel extract, cabbage juice, or ginger juice. Use a juicer to make the juice.
For more information about kitchen and home remedies for Acid Reflux, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/acid-reflux/