Folk Remedy for Earache – Urine Therapy
This is an old folk remedy for treating earache – urine therapy. Many people who tried this therapy found that it is an effective cure for earache. Here is the method of how to use this therapy:
- Use a bottle or cup for urine caught
- Only take midstream of your urine
- Use a cotton ball (a tissue, a teaspoon or a chopstick) to put a few drops of warm urine into the ear
No scientist explains why this therapy works. They may be ashamed to do so. Some people who tried this therapy believe that the warmth of urine soothes the pain and the ammonia in the urine kills bacteria that causes the infection.
Anyway, no matter how to explain it. The fact is that it works. It cured or relieved some people’s earaches.
Yes, there are many alternatives that would treat the same problem, why use pee? Well, sometimes there may be no olive oil, garlic or something else that recommended at hand, or a doctor is not available, then how to relieve the severe pain? If there is nothing else to use, urine is one’s last thing that may relieve the pain.
Please note, I am not a doctor, and have no intention to recommend this therapy to anyone. This post is only for informational purpose.
For more information about natural remedies and alternative cures for earache, go to Natural Remedies Center: http://www.naturalremediescenter.com/treat/ear/Read Related Articles
- Acne and Urine Therapy - A Natural Treatment for Skine Care
- Home Remedies for Earache and Ear Infection
- Winter Melon for Urine Retention, Lung Abscess and Asthma, Cirrhosis, High Blood Pressure, Atherosclerosis, Coronary Heart Disease and Obesity - Chinese Folk Remedies
- Herbal Remedies Plantain for Prostatitis, Cloudy and Bloody Urine
|More Articles About:||Earache Urine|